Hello,
this is my first post here, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

# Boring intro:
I'm using the sht71 (see [1]) humidity and temperature sensor on the
beaglebone. This sensor is supported by the sht15 kernel module. I adapted
the sht15.c code to run in user-space using sysfs and it works. Not exactly
a clean solution... How do I use the module directly?
I'm using device tree overlays for another sensor (bmp085) and it works
great.

# The actual question:
Is it possible to load the sht15 kernel module and pass the necessary
platform data using device tree overlays? There isn't any info about the
sht15 in the kernel under:

    Documentation/devicetree/bindings/

Does that mean that the module doesn't support the device tree overlay
approach?

Thanks

[1]:
http://www.sensirion.com/fileadmin/user_upload/customers/sensirion/Dokumente/Humidity/Sensirion_Humidity_SHT7x_Datasheet_V5.pdf