Yeah!
"sudo dpkg -i *.deb" did do the trick.

I see now that only one dpkg call specifying all deb packages at once
resolves the dependencies but fireing dpkg -i command for each file alone
(even in a "for each x in"-loop) does not work. - something new learned-

Many thanks, I will now try to compile my project (using qt; this means I
need to recompile my qteverywhere also... damn.. so much left to do...)

BTW: I also stumbled upon the linaro toolchain you mention here
(http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-uEnv.txtbasedbootscript)
Is it an "worth considering alternative" for this
"home-brew-self-compiled-toolchain" ?

regards,
Ben