From:  Simon Platten <simonaplat...@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 12:09 PM
To:  <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: [beagleboard] Eclipse C and Remote Debugging

> I'm still looking for a solution and getting more and more frustrated by what
> seems to be a very steep up hill battle.
>
> There are quite a few sites linking to
> http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/toolchains/
I think you are going to find it harder and harder to get support for
Angstrom. It has been over a year since I¹ve used Angstrom so I don¹t every
remember how to get some things working. I would recommend that you make the
move to Debian as we are much more able to help with the OS we currently
use.

Regards,
John