I priced out two for me and two for you.
Since we aren't Europe, we don't have to pay VAT, but the shipping
(carriage)
is pricey @ € 31,00.

The shipping price seems fixed for 1 or more boards up to some limit I'm
sure.
I may also want to get a couple of 'Click' boards if the shipping doesn't
go up.

When I put in for a quantity of 10 boards the shipping went up to € 39,00
for a total of  €  149,00

Products
  # Product Unit price Quantity Net amount 1 *BeagleBone mikroBUS
Cape*<https://www.tigal.com/product/3651>
mikroBUS Cape for BeagleBone
€ 11,00 4 € 44,00 Subtotal € 44,00 Carriage net € 31,00 Net amount € 75,00 VAT
(20%) 0 *Total amount* *€ 75,00*

  Shopping cart  4 *BeagleBone mikroBUS
Cape*<https://www.tigal.com/product/3651> Total
amount: € 44,00