From:  Mike <maxmikes...@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, May 30, 2014 at 4:22 PM
To:  <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: [beagleboard] Debian flash problem BBB rev. A6A vs rev B

> Ahh Robert, keep your shirt on; we all get days with compounded problems;
> just because my job is different from yours doesn't mean I'm demeaning yours;
> we're all trying to make Debian succeed in our own way.
> Dealing with Linux is just a tiny part of my job so when it changes as
> drastically
> as it does when I need a number of stable features I might make mistakes.
> Lucky those who don't.
Don¹t take what Robert said personally. We get these same questions over and
over again and some days we get a little punchy. It would be so much easier
if users would first go to groups.google.com and search the beagleboard
group for answers first before asking here. Most of the question a user
might have has probably been answered already and most likely more than
once. This way users get an answer very quickly and we don¹t have to answer
the same questions over and over again. Also, we don¹t mind helping users
who help themselves. BTW, Robert is probably one of the nicest and most
helpful person here. Oh, I forgot to say smartest ;-)

Regards,
John