Ah ok, so in my own case it's something I'd just rather skip. Being that
I'm not much for arduino, and even less for processing, and the arduino
library abstraction. These things are good I suppose for people who just
want to get something done and dont care how it is achieved. But also is
less for teaching people about the hardware at hand( because IMHO it makes
people lazy ).