Hi all,

Bit of a strange question... We are working on something which uses a tlv320
in the same layout as the audio cape, with one difference, we have *added*
an electret mic.  So our board has line out left/right, line in left/right
and also mic in.

Apart from changing the i2c bus everything else is the same.  With a modded
overlay (addressing the right i2c bus) output and line input work as
expected. However, the mic is not powered as no bias is being provided.
 Also the Alsa mixer does not mention the mic anywhere.

My assumption is that I need to modify the device tree overlay to tell the
driver that we have a mic present (I'm rather new to audio and dto's, so
forgive me if I'm talking rubbish).

Could anyone point me in the right direction to getting this mic working?

Thanks in advance!

Tris