I had purchased a number of RS232 capes
(http://elinux.org/CircuitCo:RS232_Cape_RevB Rev A1) before the Rev B came
out, I also have BBB's rev A6A, B, and C.
I'm needing to boot from the SD card, I've installed Angstrom on the SD
card and everything works well except when I go upto Rev C on the BBB. The
BBB refuses to boot from the SD card only when the cape is installed.
On the A6A and B with the cape installed everything works as expected, and
if I remove the cape it boots from the SD on Rev C.

I have been unable to get my hands on the new revision of the cape (sold
out). My only thought is the eeprom is not addressing the BBB properly and
somehow making it ignore the SD card.

So my question is actually two:
and does anyone have the new cape and would be willing to send me a hex
dump of the eeprom?

Thanks.