Thanks J

Yeah, I think we both found the same tutorial. Anyhow the code seems to work.

Just have to test it with the hardware tomorrow.

It’s just cosmetic, but I’m trying to write the information to a text box or
something now.

The main thing is it works !

The book should be out in a couple of months.

Later;

Bill

http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/book