Hi,

I too want to use OMAP35xx SDK (ti-dvsdk_omap3530-evm_4_01_00_09) version
for Beagle Board which has OMAP 3530 processor. I could not find any
information related to this in TI Sources or other websites.
I would like to flash the boot image on to the Beagleboard, but before that
I wanted to confirm whether such a thing works. Because, from the
documentation, TI is referring to OMAP35xx EVM which is quite different
from Beagleboard.

Also, can you please throw some light on ARM Tool chains available and the
corresponding architectures they support. As far as I know, one is 'V5TE'
architecture which is implemented by GCArm Tools, while uCLibc & MVArm9 are
based on some other architecture which I am not sure of.

Regards,
Vinay Kumar.