On 06/11/2014 10:58 PM, Robert Nelson wrote:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:56 PM, Justin Morgan <jdm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am very new to systemd. Where would I find the systemd equivalent of the
init.d scripts?
Yeah, i haven't figured it out either, hence why you see both my
"boot_script.sh" and "capemgr.sh" scripts under /etc/init.d/..

but it boots 40 seconds faster. ;)

Regards,

systemctl will show you all the details. Most of the gory details live under
/lib/systemd/system

These two links are great starting points. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the whole systemd concept. I will say that it does boot every piece of hardware I've used it on very fast.

http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/systemd-for-admins-1.html

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/

Mike