Hello, I am currently trying to set up my webserver on the BBB (Rev C)
using the instructions on this website:

http://www.element14.com/community/community/knode/single-board_computers/next-gen_beaglebone/blog/2013/11/20/beaglebone-web-server--setup

However, those are for another linux distro I think. For debian, I ran into
errors even before the first step.

root@beaglebone:~# apt-get install lighttpd
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
 lighttpd : Depends: libfam0
            Depends: libterm-readline-perl-perl but it is not going to be
installed
            Recommends: spawn-fcgi but it is not going to be installed
 network-manager-gnome : Depends: network-manager (>= 0.9.4) but it is not
going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
specify a solution).

Could anyone give me some tips? I am a real beginner in linux systems.

Thanks!