I've compiled Debian 3.8 for the Beaglebone Black (from the RCN git
repository) and have it running on an SD card. My Beaglebone Black has an
active Ethernet connection. I opened a Firefox connection to the BBB from
my PC (running Ubuntu). The connection is successful but with the following
message-

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.
I would like to clone the BBB webserver setup as well as find and install
copies of the Node.js and Cloud 9 IDE that are pre-compiled and shipped
with the Beaglebone Black if they exist for Debian.

Did I miss something during the build or do I get what I need from a
different Beaglebone Black git repository someone else is maintaining?