I got my BBB Rev C. up & running.  But now it says that all of the on board
flash memory is full:

root@beaglebone:/# df -h
Filesystem                                              Size  Used Avail
Use% Mounted on
rootfs                                                  1.7G  1.7G     0
100% /
udev                                                     10M     0   10M
0% /dev
tmpfs                                                   100M  868K   99M
1% /run
/dev/disk/by-uuid/1df5628d-45c6-4590-a5a5-565398cbc79c  1.7G  1.7G     0
100% /
tmpfs                                                   249M     0  249M
0% /dev/shm
tmpfs                                                   249M     0  249M
0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs                                                   100M     0  100M
0% /run/user
tmpfs                                                   5.0M     0  5.0M
0% /run/lock
/dev/mmcblk1p1                                           96M   72M   25M
75% /boot/uboot

NAME         MAJ:MIN RM   SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
mmcblk1boot0 179:16   0     1M  1 disk
mmcblk1boot1 179:24   0     1M  1 disk
mmcblk0      179:0    0  29.7G  0 disk
`-mmcblk0p1  179:1    0  29.7G  0 part
mmcblk1      179:8    0   1.8G  0 disk
|-mmcblk1p1  179:9    0    96M  0 part /boot/uboot
`-mmcblk1p2  179:10   0   1.7G  0 part /

I think I have somehow messed something up.  When I first got it I tried to
install LXDE.  But then I uninstalled it.  I know very little about linux.
So could someone please point me in the right direction??  I don't see how
I could have possibly consumed all of the onboard flash memory.

Dwight