The MD5 example has been fixed. I had forgotten to update binutils after
changing the Return Address register number.

I started taking notes for the new calling convention on
https://github.com/dinuxbg/gnupru/wiki . I'll wait a couple of weeks to
gather comments before commencing with the implementation.

Regards,
Dimitar