Hi,

 I have to implement a ball and plate project using BBB.
I have the IR touchscreen connected on USB and the driver is working with a
current Debian distribution, so I can see the mouse cursor moving when the
ball is moving.
What is the easiest way to read the absolute mouse position?
After reading the position, it has to be sent frequently over UART to
another microsystem.

Any advice on how to approach the coding of absolute mouse position?

Jan