Hi,

I'm running Angstrom 3.8.13 on BBB. I deployed a simple GUI application on
BBB from laptop (just one push button and a label to display some text when
button is pressed).
On running the application from QT, the GUI appears. But the touchscreen
mouse doesn't work.

I know it has something to do with TSLIB which is to be installed on the
laptop prior to configuring QT (I had done it 1-2 months back and it
worked. Unfortunately, I forgot how I did it).
Can someone please explain how to configure TSLIB?