I have measured Beaglebone Black radiated energy around the 1575 MHz band
that GPS uses with an SDR spectrum analyzer using GPRS on a MacBook Pro. It
does not seem to be harmonically related to the BBB Clock.  It is possibly
related to the HDMI video circuit...

Spectrum with BBB ON:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3UzV31XcvwM/U7obp6C432I/AAAAAAAAGn8/75NV0_4m3xY/s1600/Spectrum_BBB_On_GPS.jpg>
Spectrum with BBB Off: