Hi all,

Me and my team have create a fully functional protoype software on
BeagleBone Black,

Now we want to create a final product, and we want use an am3352 for our
boards. We don't need the 1Ghz, we don't need 3D graphics accelerator, the
HDMI and others. What is the specific step for create the final product?

So if I use the same Hardware template of BeagleBone Black but without the
unnecessary components, can I boot Debian from microSD? I didn't figure out
how the process from prototype to final product works.

Sorry for my stupid question. But there is three hours that I googlin
without any succesful result.