On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:51 AM, Immutant <aikich...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_Io0BRAg08I/U7vpNy4pDMI/AAAAAAAAAXA/UrYqN6V0n6w/s1600/BBBerror1.jpg>
> I tried to do apt-get upgrade, but it told me I needed network manager.
> When I tried to install that, I get an error.
> This error has also prevented me from installing Lighttpd.

Umm so where exactly did you get this Rev C?

This is the 2nd report I've read of "led_aging.sh" stopping. "sudo apt-get
upgrade".. Considering that file isn't in my official image, some idiot, (
one who is unable to write a proper lsb init script ) snuck that file into
the image, thus breaking it! And they are shipping this to customers. They
wonder where my migraines come from..

Can you do me a favor, before you completely nuke that partition.

cat /etc/init.d/led_aging.sh | pastebinit

dpkg --list | pastebinit

Then grab the real "official" image from:
http://beagleboard.org/latest-images

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/