Hello,
I can't find any other way to contact your company about this issue... I
currently have a open order with Digikey and have been buying these from them.
I placed my order and they came back with this response.

Please see below Delivery information.

Part:  296-25798-ND
Salesorder:  40062172

Est Delivery: SUPPRESSED
DIR Results: DELIVERY INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS DEVICE DUE TO
CAPACITY AND PRODUCTION CONSTRAINTS. CIRCUITCO PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER AND THE
FACTORY IS DOING ITS BEST TO KEEP UP WITH PRODUCTION DEMAND. NO APPROXIMATE
DELIVERY DATE IS AVAILABLE.

I have never come across something like this. I can't be left in limbo about a
delivery date, as everyone has due dates to commit.

Thanks,
Tony Solorzano
SAE Materials
408-492-1784 x 305