PaulM ( I guess ? )

You need to realize several things. First in this group the same questions
get asked all the time. For which there have already been appropriate
answers should do.

Secondly, interjecting with what I could consider a very unhelpful response
is not exactly helping the group, or you. A proper response to your post
would be something like what Jesse Cobra responded with. "Well, it works
for me", and then nothing else.

Your response was a complain in my own eyes, and then perhaps an attempted
insult comparing the Beagelbone  with the rPI. So "useless complaint" fits
the situation very well I think. This is a group for the Beaglebone black,
not the rPI.

Also, the person you gave a hard time to ( Robert ) probably very well
would have helped you if you gave more information, but the only thing you
responded to was "useless complaint". Not to mention he works very hard in
this community, and appreciated my many. Myself included.

So keep these things in mind the next time you need help, and remember no
one here gets paid to answer questions on this group.