Am Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014 00:51:57 UTC+2 schrieb edwin...@gmail.com:

> I have the Beaglebone Black tested and working on a CAN bus at 33.766k.
>  At the moment, I do not have a way to test different baud rates.  What
> other data rates would be acceptable for the Beaglebone Black?  Can the BBB
> communicate CAN at 100Mb/s or faster?
>
> Thanks

CAN <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controller_Area_Network> is fast, but not
that fast. The maximum bit speed is 1 Mbit/s with the current standard
ISO11898. The next generation, called CAN FD is expected to work up to 8
Mbit/s. In industrial applications a set of bit rates is defined
<http://www.can-cia.org/index.php?id=158> e.g. for CANopen by the CAN in
Automation (CiA). These bit rates are supported by Linux drivers like
can4linux <http://sourceforge.net/projects/can4linux/> or SocketCAN.