Hi,

I am getting as well the "Error: script halting, system unrecognized." when
executing beaglebone-black-eMMC-flasher.sh.
The image I have flashed is from here
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Flasher
https://rcn-ee.net/deb/flasher/wheezy/BBB-eMMC-flasher-debian-7.5-console-armhf-2014-07-06-2gb.img.xz.
When I check with "LC_ALL=C lsblk -l" the mountpoint "/boot/uboot" is
missing.

NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
mmcblk1boot0 179:16 0 1M 1 disk
mmcblk1boot1 179:24 0 1M 1 disk
mmcblk0 179:0 0 7.4G 0 disk
mmcblk1 179:8 0 1.8G 0 disk
mmcblk1p1 179:9 0 96M 0 part
mmcblk1p2 179:10 0 1.7G 0 part /

Is there anything that I can do?
What I want to do is clone a beaglebone black to multiple others, is
beaglebone-black-eMMC-flasher.sh the best way to do that?
Thanks in advance.