Hello

Thank you so much

I have developed 2 programs, in #c, which are running in my beaglebone and
my pc (windows). I would like to integrate some code into these programs to
be able to send data from my beaglebone to my pc as fast as possible.

These is the reason why i am looking for a simple code which i can modify
and adapt to my code according to my requirements. Could you help me with
it? O tell me where can i find any example?

Sorry for disturbing you and thank you so much