Robert, I saw someone mention something about misconfiguration ( for NFS ).
John, and I both we're posting on that topic, but I do not remember which
post it was. Mainly it was two options, but again which two . . .I do not
recall.

I've been using 3.8.x since I started last year, and it has always worked.
I've also doubled checked all NFS related settings, until my most recent
compile. They've all worked.

Also I'm not sure iSCSI is needed much any more. I toyed with it last year
in hopes of getting a Netboot iSCSI setup, but NFS performance on this
little board truly rocks.