Hi everyone, I'm trying to flash my beaglebone black. It has installed
Debian, since it's not mine, but I need to reset it to Angstrom to work
with it. I'm following the guide to do it, but it says it's about 30-45
minutes, but it never gets the four leds on. Only d3 and d4 are flashing
and nothing happens.

I want to know what can be the issue, I'm powering it by the 5v pin not by
usb, and I'm using latest update of angstrom in the official website from
Beagelbone. I'm sure it is properly powered, since it looks is the most
common  trouble, and I'm using a 4gb SD card.

Thanks in advance