It looks like your LSM9DS0 can talk either I2C or SPI

I2C using
Python:
https://learn.adafruit.com/setting-up-io-python-library-on-beaglebone-black?view=all#i2c
Looks like bonescript can talk I2C https://github.com/jadonk/bonescript

The Adafruit_BBIO library is installed on the latest Debian image by
default, it configures I2C as:
P9_19: I2C2, SCL
P9_20: I2C2, SDA

You'll need to read the datasheet for your device to find out the I2C
address(es) and then the commands to send to get data from it.

Here's a pretty comprehensive guide (Arduino focused, but still
helpful) https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/lsm9ds0-hookup-guide/all

One important thing to be sure of is that any signals going IN to your BBB
are level shifted to 3.3V or less, otherwise you'll break the BBB.

Google is your friend.