From:  Artem Popov <web.ty...@gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, July 28, 2014 at 10:37 AM
To:  "beagleboard@googlegroups.com" <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  [beagleboard] Re: Qt5 problem: windows have no title and borders

> I've asked this question on Qt forums but still have 0 replies.
It is usually the way you ask your question. If you simply say something
doesn¹t work, you probably won¹t get an answer; however, if you show that
you have done your homework and tried this and that (provide links as
references), show the results you got and explain what you are trying to
achieve, then you will probably get an answer.

Regards,
John