have you considered environmental factors where it will be installed?
what extremes of temperature and humidity will it see?  also make sure
you're running from onboard eMMC as doing so eliminates yet another
connector issue.  basicly keep the board cool and dry and it ought run
for a good long time.  also let us know where this is going so we can
come see your great art!

Eric