Have you looked at the project of quad copter by group of Rose-Hulman
students on this forum? Search for Beaglebone Quadcopter!
Also this
link:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-kgxIfN6_fL8/U3Ffs2ZPgsI/AAAAAAAAAFM/u8omMlHOvHY/s1600/2013-12-18_14-34-02_876.jpg

(formatting screwed up on this web interface :-( sorry )

Anyway are you the same people? Else drop me a line, I may be interested...
Thanks
HK