For no reason I want to just explore the system and its details. I came
across this command 'dmidecode' which is supposed to dump all the hardware
information. It did not work on BBB and I did some searching on google and
on one of the ARM forums it has been mentioned that 'dmidecode' does not
work on ARM systems and people over there were still discussing on what can
be done regarding this. I do not want to dive too deep for now. All I want
to see is details about the BBB.
I have tried lscpu, lsblk, lsusb. Things that did not work were dmidecode
and lscpi. Is there a way I can work around this?