UPDATE: Nvm, it works... Finally... THANK YOU

W dniu 2014-08-07 17:20, breme...@gmail.com pisze:
Hello there,
I tried with gnueabihf, i get the same thing :/

W dniu piątek, 18 lipca 2014 13:20:12 UTC+2 użytkownik RobertCNelson napisał:

    On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 1:44 AM,  <brem...@gmail.com
    <javascript:>> wrote:
    > Hello there,
    > I am using latest Debian on my bbb:
    >
    > Distributor ID:    Debian
    > Release:    7.6
    > Codename:    wheezy
    >
    > I have compilled a test program on my PC using
    arm-linux-gnueabi-g++-4.7 and
    > it works perfectly well on my Raspberry pi. When i try to run
    this program
    > on bbb what i get is this message:

    "gnueabi" wrong compiler for "armhf", grab a "gnueabihf"

    Regards,

-- Robert Nelson
    http://www.rcn-ee.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/SlJbmg9k-Ls/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Bremenpl