The sitara and/or bb-view patches are causing problems for my LCD4 based 4D
Systems LCD cape.
http://www.4dsystems.com.au/product/4DCAPE_43/

The image is squished to the left, with blank space on the right, and the
colors are messed up.  When I remove the patch in the most recent kernel
(bone62), the problem with the screen goes away.

Do you know what the problem might be?  I've spent two days trying to find
and fix this issue.  At this point, I'm planning to run our system with a
kernel sans your patch, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are others out
there with the same issue.