Hi all ,

I am sorry.I know this is not going to help , but i had a query.How did you
establish an ad-hoc connection between the beaglebone and your laptop.I use
a macbook and the beagle distribution is debian.I tried using wicd-curses
but that did not help.Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Vivak Katla