One for Robert I'm guessing, unless anyone else can help!

How could I disable the serial console on ttyO0.  Our hardware engineers
have used this for a device I need to talk to, which I can do after the
board has booted by disabling /etc/init/serial.conf however I think the
board still dumps info on this port during boot, which is bad for our
device and I need to power up the external device after boot to stop it
going crazy... Not good.

I see /boot/SOC.sh specifies serial_tty=ttyO0 and also I think I can set
console= in the uEnv.txt, however playing with these stops the board
booting.

Is there a ncie clean way?

Thanks as usual!

Tris