I have been trying to learn about configuring my access point but I just
can't

look my /etc/network/interfaces

> # and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).
> # The loopback network interface
> auto lo
> iface lo inet loopback
> # The primary network interface
> #auto eth0
> #iface eth0 inet dhcp
> # Example to keep MAC address between reboots
> #hwaddress ether DE:AD:BE:EF:CA:FE
> # The secondary network interface
> #auto eth1
> #iface eth1 inet dhcp
> # WiFi Example
> #auto wlan0
> #iface wlan0 inet dhcp
> #    wpa-ssid "essid"
> #    wpa-psk  "password"
> auto wlan0
> iface wlan0 inet dhcp
> wpa-ssid "AXTEL-2162"
> wpa-psk "0804D82162"
> # Ethernet/RNDIS gadget (g_ether)
> # ... or on host side, usbnet and random hwaddr
> # Note on some boards, usb0 is automaticly setup with an init script
> iface usb0 inet static
>     address 192.168.7.2
>     netmask 255.255.255.0
>     network 192.168.7.0
>     gateway 192.168.7.1
>
> and with this, I got this

ra0       Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 7c:dd:90:57:f8:d3
>           inet6 addr: fe80::7edd:90ff:fe57:f8d3/64 Scope:Link
>           UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
>           RX packets:230 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
>           TX packets:98 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
>           collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
>           RX bytes:23448 (22.8 KiB)  TX bytes:10192 (9.9 KiB)

Why does my beaglebone black does not recognize the ipv4 address?
I can't access internet with my wifi adapter
Help me please! I beg!!