So you want to compare a $45 board with a $375 one with a $1500 development
> license? Come on you can't be serious. Seems logic of a common variety is
> lacking here.
>
> It's no ones fault but your own you're behind in the skills required for
> your "homework" project. Step off the fricken high horse and re-evaluate
> your gripes. If you can't hack the time it would take you to learn it give
> up on your "homework" and tell your work to get someone more capable. It's
> no ones job here to hold your little hand through your learning process,
> especially for something it sounds like your work has given you. Everything
> you need is at your finger tips, there are young kids figuring this out, so
> if you've been around since the 80's developing, this should be no major
> task at all to get going, so stop the complaining do some self research
> learn the basics and get up to speed on what you're lacking. Posts like
> these are just ridiculous.

This is the typical attitude of the Linux world, "Your too stupid to use my
baby!" Its like some Masonic ritual, that all initiates must pass through
because that's what the elders had to do.  I'm not asking anyone here to
hold my hand.  I'm asking that you "elders" to organize, package, and
document your work for the benefit of others.  This what any professional
would do.  "Hack" is the key word here.  As long as this product lacks the
proper tools to support it, like Linux, it will remain a hackers toy.

I agree that this is pointless.  So the final answer is "No" for all you
lurkers out there who have the same frustrations but are afraid to chime in
because you will get your head bit off.  To advance from a Newbie to a
Novice, you must first become and Expert.