I've tried to deactivate the Multicast with :

ifconfig eth0 -multicast

But when i check with this command, I can still see :

ip maddr show

2:      eth0
        link  33:33:00:00:00:01
        link  01:00:5e:00:00:01
        link  33:33:ff:9a:05:07
    *    inet  224.0.0.1*
        inet6 ff02::1:ff9a:507
        inet6 ff02::1

Which is not good for me !

i've tried :

debian@beaglebone:/Distrib/Scripts$ sudo ip -r maddr delete 224.0.0.1 dev
eth0

ioctl: No such file or directory

I also tried to ping 224.0.0.1 from an another device .

And with the command tcpdump I can see that I'm receiving multicast packet :

debian@beaglebone:/Distrib/Scripts$ sudo tcpdump -p -i eth0 host 224.0.0.1
-n

tcpdump: verbose output suppressed, use -v or -vv for full protocol decode
listening on eth0, link-type EN10MB (Ethernet), capture size 65535 bytes
16:09:28.679257 IP *190.190.167.1 > 224.0.0.1*: ICMP echo request, id 1,
seq 1913, length 40

Why ? I really don't know what to do about it, My idea is to deactivate
multicast in the kernel build config ..... Does it sounds good for you ?

Thank you,

Micka.