HI, We have turnkey solution for wireless communication. In this solution
few code need to integrate with Beagle Board. It names RF4432.
RF4432 is an alternative for XBEE. It just needs four wire connecting with
device when systems integrate. VCC, GND, TXD, RXD. It has much more range
compared with XBEE. Anyway it is better than RFM12 and XRF and
cost-effective. RF4432 transparent solution is based on Si4432 solution,
which is 20dBm output power with line of sight range 1500m in the open. It
provide standard UART port, which make it only need 4 wire to connect
with Beagle Board. By the contrast , other solution such as RFM12 or XRF
need 11 wire to connect with Beagle Board. We also can provide standard
RS232 and RS485 port to meet any requirement. It is much convenient for the
design. We already have built the checksum in the module like CRC, FEC,
Manchester coding to implement the security, which users don’t need to care
about that. When RFM12 integrate with ATmega328, engineers need to add 4
feedback capacitance, 1 oscillator and antenna matching solution. What’s
RF4432 need? Nothing. We provide standard SMA connector and user just screw
up the antenna on the modules. The antenna matching determines the
performance of RF solution. Our quotation is including the antenna price. I
think it is an economic solution for you.

Pls check this link for its datasheet:
http://www.appconwireless.com/upload/file/RF4432.pdf

在 2014年1月26日星期日UTC+8上午4时19分24秒,NicoD写道: