What Jason said. ;-) The Deck, unlike Kali is custom built for the
beagles.  Version 2.0 is available on sourceforge.  It was just released to
coincide with the release of my book on hacking the crap out of things from
up to a mile away.
http://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Penetration-Testing-Power-Devices/dp/0128007516/ref=la_B00MZBRU8M_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410477346&sr=1-1

A build I'm working on for Jayson Street has several recently posted
pictures on Twitter. Check out @ppolstra's Tweet:
https://twitter.com/ppolstra/status/512025525641297920