Pretty much boils down to "you're making all the money off the product, so
suck it up, and take responsibility yourself" Which IMHO is truly
warranted, based on all the crazy posts on the subject I've seen over the
last year and a half or so.

Last post form memory being some irate person demanding support for
something( software ) that was clearly of commercial use, and his / her own
problem. Sometimes, I wonder what type of drugs "engineers" are on now days
. . .