> *As stated i now have 9 black all rebooting and nine white not rebooting.
> Same kernel. same network same network load. *

Forget about claiming its a hardware issue. Because it is not. We've had
two beaglebone blacks for close to a year, and a half now. Both are rock
solid, running off barrel jack power, or USB( one of each ).

Everything the three of you have been talking about does not even seem to
be related. EXCEPT perhaps kernel 3.14.x, and reboots.

SO quite with the half cocked guessing, and start doing some *real*
troubleshooting. Get a serial debug cable / module, and use it
appropriately. Until then, you all are only yanking everyone elses chain.