*Hi Robert *

Ya I agree with Jason because if most of the time we are not running web
servers using BBB but are interfacing BBB to the external world.
So i am more worried about latency than throughput.
Whats the risk of enabling CONFIG_PREEMPT in the kernel ?

*Hi Jason*, What were the issue that you mentioned were faced by
BeaglePilot when using PRU ?

Thanks