On Sep 22, 2014 11:47 PM, "Michael Thompson" <thompsonmichael...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Seconded! I'm also interested but don't know which image to use, I have a
Rev B so I assume not the first image, the second and third mention lxde so
I assume not those either, but between four and five, I got nothin! :)

Where are you confused? Between 4 & 5 one 'flashes' the emmc, whereas the
other is standalone.

> On Thursday, September 18, 2014 1:53:39 AM UTC-7, neo wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mike
>>
>> I see 5 links in http://beagleboard.org/latest-images.
>> Which is the headless version ?

projects I have planned don't require a GUI or NodeJS, Cloud9, GNOME etc.