Hello

For a project we have a couple of BBB. We have ordered them from Element14 .

The problem we have is that the 32kb eeprom is EXACTLY the same for boards
that have a following serial number.

ex : 4002112 has the same eeprom as 4002111

This is unacceptable for us, as we had planned to use that as a unique ID
 (since it's supposed to be !!)

Apart from reprogramming the eeprom ourselves (a pain as all BBB have been
put in enclosures already ... ), does anyone have a solution ?

Thank you