I have my BBB since a while ago, and constantly face a problem with HDMI.
After it has its debian installed everything works fine, desktop shows fine
and so on. But after a couple of days, usually, when I connect it to my
screen nothing happens. Only show linux penguin and after that a blinking
cursor. The only solution I've had found for this is flashing the board
again and again. I'm tired of this process and afraid that somehow one of
this days something will break from this. Is there any posible solution for
this? A solution that doesn't involve flashing the board everytime this
happens? However, SSH is always available and works fine

Regards