Yes, I've came to my hometown to hold a wedding ceremony last 2 weeks.
I've updated all the linux drivers to 1.06x. Now it works fine with the
native labview language.
Now I'm making the smart UART sensor, I have already made a prototype. It
can measure couple of analog channels and transmit the data throuth the
uart. It means a huge kinds of arduino analog sensors can be used for ev3
now: ) And it's very easy to develop any kind of new sensors.

在 2014年10月13日星期一UTC+8上午8时18分48秒,janszyma...@gmail.com写道: