Hello,

I know it's been a while since you posted this, thanks by the way. I was
able to use your instructions to get Plymouth installed and configured. :)

However, I'm getting a splash screen on shut-down but not on boot-up. I was
wondering if you'd experienced this and had a possible solution. I'm on a
BeagleBone Black running the Debian distro. I configured the splash in
uEnv.txt as you suggested.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick