From:  Allan Granados <allangj1...@gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 6:07 AM
To:  "beagleboard@googlegroups.com" <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  [beagleboard] Re: BB - XM using Yocto

> Yes John, now I'm reviewing the support on the syslink recipes because part of
> the research I'm doing is to activate the DSP too and do something functional
> with it. As I was reviewing from the group Syslink is the more recommended way
> to integrate the DSP, as RPMSG/RemoteProc is only available for OMAP4/OMAP5.
>
> If you think there is a better and supported way to get DSP working I
> appreciate your comments on it.
Yeah, unfortunately, TI dropped the ball and didn¹t add RPMSG/RemoteProc for
the DM3730. SysLink stopped working at about V3.4. You could contact the
original author of RPMSG and see what it would take to get this working on
the DM3730. The author¹s details are as follows:

Ohad Ben-Cohen <o...@wizery.com>

Regards,
John